Protect your home and belongings with our building and contents insurance

We understand that your home is more than just a building – it’s where memories are made and cherished possessions reside. Our Building and Contents Insurance offers a comprehensive shield to protect both your property and the things you hold dear. From structural damages to unexpected events, we’ve got you covered. With our tailored insurance solutions, you can rest easy knowing that your home and belongings are safeguarded against life’s uncertainties.

Get in touch

Why choose Revolve Finance?


Mortgage Products


Mortgage Lenders


Insurers Available


Tailored Service

Because your finances should revolve around you

We work with a panel of leading insurers to find the best available cover, based on your specific circumstances


Building and Contents Insurance combines two essential types of coverage into one policy. Building Insurance covers the structure of your home, including walls, roof, floors, and fixtures. Contents Insurance protects your personal belongings, such as furniture, electronics, and valuables. Having both types of coverage ensures that you’re financially protected in case of damage, theft, or other unfortunate events.

Building Insurance covers the structure of your property against a range of risks, including damage from fire, flooding, storms, vandalism, and more. It typically includes repairing or rebuilding your home if it’s damaged or destroyed due to covered events. Building Insurance is essential for homeowners, as it safeguards your most significant investment – your property.

Contents Insurance covers the items inside your home, such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and other personal belongings. It provides financial protection against theft, damage, or loss of these items due to covered events. Contents Insurance is crucial for ensuring that your cherished possessions are financially protected, allowing you to replace them in case of unexpected incidents.

The premium for Building and Contents Insurance depends on various factors, including the value of your property, the contents you want to insure, the location of your home, and your claims history. Our insurance experts will assess these factors to provide you with a customised quote that suits your needs and budget.

Yes, you can often bundle Building and Contents Insurance with other types of coverage, such as liability insurance or additional property protection. Bundling insurance policies can result in cost savings and added convenience, as you have all your insurance needs managed under one provider. Our advisors can help you explore the best insurance bundles for your specific requirements.

Speak to one of our advisors